The Cintron Firm represents tenants in lease disputes throughout the State of New Jersey. Our lawyers have most frequently appeared in the following New Jersey Landlord-Tenant Courts:
- Bergen County Landlord Tenant Court
- Middlesex County Landlord Tenant Court
- Essex County Landlord Tenant Court
- Hudson County Landlord Tenant Court
- Passaic County Landlord Tenant Court
- Morris County Landlord Tenant Court
- Union County Landlord Tenant Court
If you are a New Jersey tenant facing eviction, the Landlord and Tenant attorneys at The Cintron Firm can assist in your defense. In some cases, you may need to prepare to relocate. In other cases, you may have legitimate defenses to the eviction complaint. Such defenses could include:
- You may be living in an illegal apartment
- You may not have have received proper notice before the landlord filed the complaint
- You may have had a right to deduct rent to offset the cost of repairs in the property
- You may have had to break the lease due to the demise of the property
Whatever the circumstances, our New Jersey lawyers will sit down with you and evaluate your case. You will hear the truth. You will know exactly the predicament you are facing. And, most importantly, you will know it as soon as possible.
If you are facing eviction in New Jersey, contact an attorney as soon as possible. At The Cintron Firm you can arrange a consultation by calling us at (201) 791-1333 or using the contact form on this page.
We recognize that tenants also require attorneys in other instances. At The Cintron Firm, we review leases for tenants to ensure that they understand them. After all, when you enter into a lease, you are entering into a relationship with another person for an extended period of time. Your lease agreement will dictate that relationship. If you are thinking about signing a lease, we will first sit down with you and review the lease in detail. We will advise you if there are terms in the lease that are not permitted by New Jersey law. To discuss your lease, feel free to contact us at (201) 791-1333 or use our contact form on this page.